Big discount Raspberry Pi 3 Display,5inch 800*480 Resistive Touch Screen,5” HDMI LCD/monitor (B) ,Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7,various systems
Provide product: Raspberry Pi 3 Display,5inch 800*480 Resistive Touch Screen,5” HDMI LCD/monitor (B) ,Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7,various systems from digitaldream.me. Check Discount. Look at the best product.
Raspberry Pi 5 inch HDMI LCD Display Module 800×480 Touch Screen Support Raspberry Pi 3 B/2 B A/A+/B/B+ / Beaglebone Black
5 inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, supports various systems
- 800×480 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
Note: to use the LCD with following mini-PCs, additional cables are required and should be purchased separately:
Raspberry Pi Zero: HDMI cable, USB-type-A-receptacle-to-Micro-B-plug-cable
BB Black: HDMI cable
- For the Raspberry Pi, Raspbian/Ubuntu driver is required
- When work as a computer monitor, touch function is unavailable
Rev2.1 New Features:
- Standard HID protocol, easy to be integrated into your system
- For the Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, single touch, and driver free
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/5inch_HDMI_LCD_(B)
- Why the LCD doesn’t work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn’t work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC’s USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Note: This product is protected by patent, anyone making copies/knock-offs SHOULD be held liable pursuant to law.
Since the first-generation Raspberry Pi released, Waveshare has been working on designing, developing, and producing various fantastic touch LCDs for the Pi. Unfortunately, there are quite a few pirated/knock-off products in the market. They’re usually some poor copies of our early hardware revisions, and comes with none support service.
To avoid becoming a victim of pirated products, please pay attention to the following features when purchasing: